CS|Source Student Career Fair Resources
2022 Spring Career Fair
The 2022 Spring Career Fair will be held in person on Monday, February 14 and virtually on Brazen on Wednesday, February 16. Career fair events and information will be updated as information is available.
Wednesday, February 9, 2022
|6:00 PM||7:30 PM||Resume Workshop with Career & Professional Development (In Person)|
Sunday, February 13, 2022
|11:00 PM||5:00 PM||Stakeholder Information Sessions (Virtual/In Person)|
Monday, February 14, 2022
|1:00 PM||6:00 PM||Career Fair (In Person)
Tuesday, February 15, 2022
|8:00 PM||9:15 AM||CS 3604 Professionalism in Computing Panel|
|8:30 AM||4:30 PM||Interview Day (In Person)|
|11:00 AM||12:15 PM||CS 3604 Professionalism in Computing Panel|
|5:00 PM||5:50 PM||CS 1944 Sophomore Seminar Course Panel|
|5:00 PM||5:50 PM||CS 4944 Senior Seminar Course Panel|
Wednesday, February 16, 2022
|10:00 PM||3:00 PM||Career Fair (Virtual)|
|2:30 PM||3:45 PM||CS 3604 Professionalism in Computing Panel
- Research employers. Recruiters are impressed with students who have done their homework and know something about their company. Visit employer websites and check for any recent news articles. One of the top complaints from recruiters is a student who walks up and says, "What does your company do?"
- Update your resume. Ask your CS advisor or someone in Career Services to review.
- Prepare your elevator pitch.
- Dress professionally. Make a good first impression.
- Practice active listening.
- Ask questions. Bring a list of prepared questions.
- Expect to apply online. You may have to apply online to be officially considered for an interview.
Virtual Networking Videos, Career & Professional Development