CS|Source Student Career Fair Resources
2021 Fall Career Fair
The 2021 Fall Career Fair events will be held on Wednesday, September 8 and Sunday-Wednesday, September 12-15. Both a virtual and in-person career fairs are planned. A second grad student only career fair will be held on Monday, October 4.
Wednesday, September 8, 2021
|6:00 PM||7:30 PM||Career Fair Prep Networking w/1:1 Student Chat|
Sunday, September 12, 2021
|12:00 PM||1:50 PM||MITRE Information Session (Virtual)|
|2:00 PM||2:50 PM||CoStar Group Information Session (In Person)|
|3:00 PM||3:50 PM||Peraton Information Session (Virtual)|
|4:00 PM||4:50 PM||Reinventing Geospatial Inc.® (RGi®) Information Session (Virtual)|
|5:00 PM||5:50 PM||CACI International Information Session (In Person)|
Monday, September 13, 2021
|10:00 AM||3:00 PM||Career Fair (Virtual)|
|2:00 PM||7:00 PM||Career Fair (In Person)
Tuesday, September 14, 2021
|8:30 AM||4:30 PM||Interview Day (In Person by invitation only)|
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
|4:00 PM||5:30 PM||Grad Council Industry Panel (Virtual)|
Monday, October 4, 2021
|10:00 AM||4:00 PM||Graduate Student Career Fair (Virtual)
- Research employers. Recruiters are impressed with students who have done their homework and know something about their company. Visit employer websites and check for any recent news articles. One of the top complaints from recruiters is a student who walks up and says, "What does your company do?"
- Update your resume. Ask someone in Career Servies or an advisor to review.
- Prepare your elevator pitch.
- Dress professionally. Make a good first impression.
- Practice active listening.
- Ask questions. Bring a list of prepared questions.
- Expect to apply online. You may have to apply online to be officially considered for an interview.
Virtual Networking Videos, Career & Professional Development